Step out with the Ramblers for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, May 13, at 10.15am, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
Meet at Westleton Green duck pond at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 740665 for further details.
Next Wednesday, May 16, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Fressingfield area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Fressingfield village car park, behind the Baptist Chapel, at 10.30am.
Call 01986 875694 for further details.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 4 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 8 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings
The Ramblers Walk About Britain festival of walks will be held in May and June, with a series of walks taking place across the region. Walks overseen by the Waveney group are due to be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow areas, in Rockland St Mary and the Billingford area.
For more information about the group visit www.ramblers.org.uk/waveney