Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers has two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, March 10, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Beccles/Ringsfield area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10am. This walk, along Cut Throat Lane, includes a picnic lunch.
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, March 7, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich Forest area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Forest car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01986 875694.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
On Saturday, March 10, the Waveney Ramblers' tea party will be held at Ilketshall St Andrew's village hall. Open to everyone, the tea party takes place between 3pm and 5pm, a Ramblers' spokesman said: 'Come and meet your old rambling friends and enjoy a free tea and good company.'
Call 01986 781457 for further details.