Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Saturday, January 20, a six-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Carlton/Gisleham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the post box in Rushmere Road at 10.30am for walk nine of the Rambles Round Lowestoft.
For further details about this walk call 07550 078 569.
On Sunday, January 21, a 10-mile walk will be held in Dunwich.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Forest car park, near the dog-leg in the road, at 10am, for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 514191.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
Next Wednesday, January 24 a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Iken/Tunstall Forest area.
Meet at Iken Cliff car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01986 875694 or 07836 719 263.