Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Saturday, January 20, a six-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Carlton/Gisleham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the post box in Rushmere Road at 10.30am for walk nine of the Rambles Round Lowestoft.
For further details about this walk call 07550 078 569.
On Sunday, January 21, a 10-mile walk will be held in Dunwich.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Forest car park, near the dog-leg in the road, at 10am, for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 514191.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
Next Wednesday, January 24 a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Iken/Tunstall Forest area.
Meet at Iken Cliff car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01986 875694 or 07836 719 263.