Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Saturday, January 20, a six-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Carlton/Gisleham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the post box in Rushmere Road at 10.30am for walk nine of the Rambles Round Lowestoft.
For further details about this walk call 07550 078 569.
On Sunday, January 21, a 10-mile walk will be held in Dunwich.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Forest car park, near the dog-leg in the road, at 10am, for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 514191.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
Next Wednesday, January 24 a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Iken/Tunstall Forest area.
Meet at Iken Cliff car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01986 875694 or 07836 719 263.