Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Saturday, February 17 a six-mile walk will be held in the Corton/Blundeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the north east end of Station Road in Corton at 10.30am for walk 11 of the rambles round Lowestoft. For further details about this walk you should call 07550 078 569.
On Sunday, February 18, a nine-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Somerton area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Horsey Gap car park at 10am. This walk includes a picnic lunch, with hundreds of grey seal sightings guaranteed.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, February 21, a five-mile walk will be held in the Saints Margaret, Michael and Nicholas area.
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.