Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Saturday, February 17 a six-mile walk will be held in the Corton/Blundeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the north east end of Station Road in Corton at 10.30am for walk 11 of the rambles round Lowestoft. For further details about this walk you should call 07550 078 569.
On Sunday, February 18, a nine-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Somerton area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Horsey Gap car park at 10am. This walk includes a picnic lunch, with hundreds of grey seal sightings guaranteed.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, February 21, a five-mile walk will be held in the Saints Margaret, Michael and Nicholas area.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.