Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 14, a 10-mile walk will be held around Southwold area. Walkers are asked to meet at the water tower at 10am for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 740665.
Next Wednesday, January 17 a five-mile walk will be held in the Alburgh/Darrow Green area.
Meet at Alburgh village hall car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to email@example.com
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 6 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 7 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 10 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth