Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 14, a 10-mile walk will be held around Southwold area. Walkers are asked to meet at the water tower at 10am for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 740665.
Next Wednesday, January 17 a five-mile walk will be held in the Alburgh/Darrow Green area.
Meet at Alburgh village hall car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight