Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 14, a 10-mile walk will be held around Southwold area. Walkers are asked to meet at the water tower at 10am for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 740665.
Next Wednesday, January 17 a five-mile walk will be held in the Alburgh/Darrow Green area.
Meet at Alburgh village hall car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to email@example.com
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre