Ramblers stepping out for some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, May 6, at 10.15am, a 10-mile Harwich to Mistley linear walk will be held.
Meet at Mistley rail station to catch the 10.30am train to Harwich for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 475188 for further details.
Next Wednesday, May 9 a five-mile walk will be held in the Wissett and Rumburgh area.
Meet at Wissett village car park, by St Andrew's Church, at 10.30am. Back to the Wissett Plough PH or Rumburgh Buck PH afterwards. Call 01986 893023 for further details.
You may also want to watch:
The Ramblers Walk About Britain festival of walks will be held in May and June, with a series of walks taking place across the region. Walks overseen by the Waveney group are due to be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow areas, in Rockland St Mary and the Billingford area.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 9 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?