We want to hear your World Cup stories
EXCITEMENT is mounting across Lowestoft as the nation's attention turns to the biggest sporting spectacle in the world.The big kick-off for the 2010 World Cup is just a week away - and today your favourite local newspaper, The Journal, is searching for fans who've gone that extra mile to show their support for their team.
EXCITEMENT is mounting across Lowestoft as the nation's attention turns to the biggest sporting spectacle in the world.
The big kick-off for the 2010 World Cup is just a week away - and today your favourite local newspaper, The Journal, is searching for fans who've gone that extra mile to show their support for their team.
In previous tournaments gardens, roundabouts and buildings have all been turned into shrines for football fans as flags are draped on pubs, homes and cars in support of team England!
And now The Journal is calling on fervent fans who will be showing their support for Fabio's fabulous men - by getting in touch with us! If you will be heading to South Africa with England's barmy army, you have had a special tattoo made for the tournament, or you've painted your house in red and white - then we want to hear from you!
You may also want to watch:
If you're a pub showing England's matches, or all the games, then we'd also like to hear what offers you will have throughout the four-week tournament….
Whatever it is you have done, we would like to hear from you at The Journal.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
Simply e-mail your story, details and pictures to Mark Boggis at The Journal via email@example.com or telephone 01502 525833.