Wear your wetnose to help animal sanctuaries
- Credit: Archant
A fundraising day to help raise money for animal rescue centre in the coastal area will take place later this month.
Wetnose Animal Day will take place on Friday, September 21, will encourage schools, workplaces, vets, groomers, dog clubs, riding schools, to pose with their nose and raise funds for rescue centres nationwide.
The day has helped Pact Animal Sanctuary, Foxy Lodge in Hemsby, Fritton Owl Sanctuary, Venture Farm Sanctuary and this year CJ Cat Rescue.
Founder Andrea Gamby-Boulger said: 'Wetnose plays its part in highlighting animal welfare in the UK and providing vital help and financial support for small animal welfare groups who are at the forefront of animal rescue and care in the UK'.
Fundraisers across the country are lined up to bungee jump, host sponsored dog walks, hold cake sales and wear the legendary Wetnoses to raise much needed funds.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on how you can get involved or how you can get hold of our famous Wetnose, simply visit www.wetnoseanimalaid.com
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 4 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 9 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 10 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts