Readers capture stunning sunrise and sunset pictures
- Credit: Edward Russell
Red sky at night and red sky in morning have guaranteed stunning pictures from our readers.
Across the county people have captured images of amazing sunsets and sunrises over the past couple of days.
The old shepherd’s tales would normally give us an idea of what weather the skies are likely to lead to.
The Met Office is forecasting a mixed bag this weekend.
Saturday will have a bright start in the morning but then expect it to turn breezy with afternoon showers.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will be less windy and will start the day with sunshine. In the afternoon, Norfolk has been forecast to have cloud with rain and light winds.
Temperatures are likely to remain in the late teens over the weekend.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 5 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 6 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email