Dry and mild weather heading to Norfolk and Waveney this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
The forthcoming week is setting up to be pleasantly dry and mild, with temperatures reaching high-teens and low-20s later on.
According to Weatherquest, an area of high pressure will move from the south shifting the jet stream north, bringing the region some settled weather.
Drier than average conditions are expected, although there is till a risk of showers throughout the week.
On Monday, temperatures will still feel cool but there will be dry and sunny spells throughout much of the day. A maximum temperature of 15C is expected.
Tuesday will be cloudier and breezier with some light showers expected to the east.
You may also want to watch:
As the week goes on the weather conditions will improve and much of Norfolk can expect mostly dry, sunny spells with warmer temperatures also arriving. There may be some early mist and fog patches but these will clear after the morning.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft