Dry and mild weather heading to Norfolk and Waveney this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
The forthcoming week is setting up to be pleasantly dry and mild, with temperatures reaching high-teens and low-20s later on.
According to Weatherquest, an area of high pressure will move from the south shifting the jet stream north, bringing the region some settled weather.
Drier than average conditions are expected, although there is till a risk of showers throughout the week.
On Monday, temperatures will still feel cool but there will be dry and sunny spells throughout much of the day. A maximum temperature of 15C is expected.
Tuesday will be cloudier and breezier with some light showers expected to the east.
As the week goes on the weather conditions will improve and much of Norfolk can expect mostly dry, sunny spells with warmer temperatures also arriving. There may be some early mist and fog patches but these will clear after the morning.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 3 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 4 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 5 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 6 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 7 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 8 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 9 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 10 Coastal town residents urged to vote on future regeneration plan