Norfolk weather: Chance of showers throughout the day
- Credit: Winnie Lai
It has been a cloudy and damp start to the day in Norfolk, but the weather should improve into the weekend.
A Norfolk weather forecaster says we could see showers today but temperatures should get to around 22C on Saturday and Sunday.
Phil Garner from Weatherquest, based at the University of East Anglia, said: “It’s a bit of a cloudy and damp start to the day with rain coming in from the west.
"But the rain is expected to clear into the North Sea around midday.
“For the afternoon it will turn dry and brighter with sunshine coming through. We may also see one or two showers being set off later. Highs of 20C this afternoon."
You may also want to watch:
He continued: “For Saturday again we are starting on a cloudy note with a little bit of drizzly rain. But like today becoming dry and brighter in the afternoon.
“Temperatures as high as 22C inland, with a north easterly breeze making it feel cooler on the coast.
- 1 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 8 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
“On Sunday it will be another cloudy start, there may be a bit of mistiness on coast. But for the bulk of the area, we should get away with a dry day."