Wedding show helps couples prepare for their big day
- Credit: Blanc-creative
An array of stalls from more than 50 exhibitors were viewed by brides and grooms-to-be at the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show.
Visiting the Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad, couples were presented with everything they could possibly need to make their big day extra special.
Fiona Jackson, from the EDP's wedding team, said: 'Our exhibitors are really pleased with the response they received on their day, as they took lots of bookings and enquiries.
'The event is a great chance for local business to promote what they have on offer to brides and grooms.'
Held on Sunday (October 9), the magical world of weddings was brought to life - with the finest wedding industry professionals on hand to offer their vast knowledge and experience to all attendees.
You may also want to watch:
The free entry event showcased the best things the region has on offer for weddings.
Whether couples were beginning their wedding planning from scratch, searching for perfect venue or looking for the finishing touches such as décor and gift ideas, the wedding show had something for all.
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 6 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- 9 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park
Ivy House Country Hotel owner, Dr Adrian Parton MBE, added: 'It was great to see lots of local business receiving interest and bookings- we certainly had lots of bookings from our point of view.
'I think it was a successful show with many high quality exhibitors attending.
'Brides and grooms were able to come along to one show and see all the aspects needed for their wedding such as make–up, jewellery and entertainment.'