Wedding show helps couples prepare for their big day
- Credit: Blanc-creative
An array of stalls from more than 50 exhibitors were viewed by brides and grooms-to-be at the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show.
Visiting the Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad, couples were presented with everything they could possibly need to make their big day extra special.
Fiona Jackson, from the EDP's wedding team, said: 'Our exhibitors are really pleased with the response they received on their day, as they took lots of bookings and enquiries.
'The event is a great chance for local business to promote what they have on offer to brides and grooms.'
Held on Sunday (October 9), the magical world of weddings was brought to life - with the finest wedding industry professionals on hand to offer their vast knowledge and experience to all attendees.
You may also want to watch:
The free entry event showcased the best things the region has on offer for weddings.
Whether couples were beginning their wedding planning from scratch, searching for perfect venue or looking for the finishing touches such as décor and gift ideas, the wedding show had something for all.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 8 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 9 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
Ivy House Country Hotel owner, Dr Adrian Parton MBE, added: 'It was great to see lots of local business receiving interest and bookings- we certainly had lots of bookings from our point of view.
'I think it was a successful show with many high quality exhibitors attending.
'Brides and grooms were able to come along to one show and see all the aspects needed for their wedding such as make–up, jewellery and entertainment.'