Well done Kim
I AM not sure whether I am unusual, but I am a long distance reader of The Journal.Although Lincoln-born, we lived in Kessingland in the1970's for nearly six years when I was an avid reader of The Journal.
I AM not sure whether I am unusual, but I am a long distance reader of The Journal.
Although Lincoln-born, we lived in Kessingland in the1970's for nearly six years when I was an avid reader of The Journal.
We retired to Lincoln in 1975 but my cousin (Sylvia Reeve) in Carlton Colville has saves the paper for me.
Every few months she hands over carrier bags full and I plough through them.
You may also want to watch:
The reason for writing is to wish Kim Betts (writer of On the Student Side column) every success in her new career at Norwich City Football Club.
I read her column with particular interest as she has been to our local university column (never having met her though) and shows much common sense and I am sure she will succeed in her new job.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
Incidentally, a friend suggested I could read The Journal “on line” but that would not be the same at all.
Boultham Park Road