What an honour and pleasure
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.
I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
When he moved to Waveney and became the chief executive of the district council he gave his all; way and above what was expected of him as chief executive.
He is respected by all who know him not only as the chief executive of Waveney but involving himself with lots of activities within the district and getting to know its residents.
You may also want to watch:
When he took his chief executive hat off he became your friend; if you had a problem he was there to help if needed. Above all he has a wonderful sense of humour.
Congratulations Malcolm, well done and well deserved.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
St Peters Court