What an honour and pleasure
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.
I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
When he moved to Waveney and became the chief executive of the district council he gave his all; way and above what was expected of him as chief executive.
He is respected by all who know him not only as the chief executive of Waveney but involving himself with lots of activities within the district and getting to know its residents.
You may also want to watch:
When he took his chief executive hat off he became your friend; if you had a problem he was there to help if needed. Above all he has a wonderful sense of humour.
Congratulations Malcolm, well done and well deserved.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 3 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
St Peters Court