What an honour and pleasure
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.
I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
When he moved to Waveney and became the chief executive of the district council he gave his all; way and above what was expected of him as chief executive.
He is respected by all who know him not only as the chief executive of Waveney but involving himself with lots of activities within the district and getting to know its residents.
When he took his chief executive hat off he became your friend; if you had a problem he was there to help if needed. Above all he has a wonderful sense of humour.
Congratulations Malcolm, well done and well deserved.
- 1 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 2 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 3 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 4 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 5 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 6 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 7 Man denies robbing alleged victim of mobile phone
- 8 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 9 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
St Peters Court