What an honour and pleasure
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.
I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
When he moved to Waveney and became the chief executive of the district council he gave his all; way and above what was expected of him as chief executive.
He is respected by all who know him not only as the chief executive of Waveney but involving himself with lots of activities within the district and getting to know its residents.
You may also want to watch:
When he took his chief executive hat off he became your friend; if you had a problem he was there to help if needed. Above all he has a wonderful sense of humour.
Congratulations Malcolm, well done and well deserved.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 5 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 9 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
St Peters Court