What an honour and pleasure
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
HOW happy I was when I read The Journal to find that Malcolm Berridge received the MBE in the Queen's Birthday honours list. I was well deserved.
I would like to thank those who recommended Mr Berridge for this honour.
When he moved to Waveney and became the chief executive of the district council he gave his all; way and above what was expected of him as chief executive.
He is respected by all who know him not only as the chief executive of Waveney but involving himself with lots of activities within the district and getting to know its residents.
You may also want to watch:
When he took his chief executive hat off he became your friend; if you had a problem he was there to help if needed. Above all he has a wonderful sense of humour.
Congratulations Malcolm, well done and well deserved.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
St Peters Court