What you can see - Thursday
Thursday's line-up starts at 12.30pm.
Thursday's line-up starts at 12.30pm and features:
Parachute display team
4 x Extra 300,
You may also want to watch:
BAe Hawk, Westland Lynx
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Hawker Sea Hawk
Boeing KC 135
2 x Stearman
Hunting Jet Provost
Sikorsky HH 60 G
Sea King SAR/Lifeboat
Red Arrows from about 5pm.
t Look out for our goody bag sellers near to the East Point Pavilion and also in London Road North near McDonalds. The �2 bag contains an EDP, Lowestoft Journal with special airshow supplement including timetable of events, a colour poster of the Vulcan bomber, a bottle of water, a pack of Kettle crisps and 3 fresh fruits.
t Enter the EDP competition Thursday and Friday to win a flight with The Blades, the UK's sharpest and most extreme formation flying display team.