What you can see - Thursday
Thursday's line-up starts at 12.30pm.
Thursday's line-up starts at 12.30pm and features:
Parachute display team
4 x Extra 300,
You may also want to watch:
BAe Hawk, Westland Lynx
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
Hawker Sea Hawk
Boeing KC 135
2 x Stearman
Hunting Jet Provost
Sikorsky HH 60 G
Sea King SAR/Lifeboat
Red Arrows from about 5pm.
t Look out for our goody bag sellers near to the East Point Pavilion and also in London Road North near McDonalds. The �2 bag contains an EDP, Lowestoft Journal with special airshow supplement including timetable of events, a colour poster of the Vulcan bomber, a bottle of water, a pack of Kettle crisps and 3 fresh fruits.
t Enter the EDP competition Thursday and Friday to win a flight with The Blades, the UK's sharpest and most extreme formation flying display team.