What you can see - Thursday
Thursday's line-up starts at 12.30pm.
Thursday's line-up starts at 12.30pm and features:
Parachute display team
4 x Extra 300,
You may also want to watch:
BAe Hawk, Westland Lynx
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 6 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 People warned of dangers of eroding cliffs on Suffolk-Norfolk border beach
Hawker Sea Hawk
Boeing KC 135
2 x Stearman
Hunting Jet Provost
Sikorsky HH 60 G
Sea King SAR/Lifeboat
Red Arrows from about 5pm.
t Look out for our goody bag sellers near to the East Point Pavilion and also in London Road North near McDonalds. The �2 bag contains an EDP, Lowestoft Journal with special airshow supplement including timetable of events, a colour poster of the Vulcan bomber, a bottle of water, a pack of Kettle crisps and 3 fresh fruits.
t Enter the EDP competition Thursday and Friday to win a flight with The Blades, the UK's sharpest and most extreme formation flying display team.