Vote now for your favourite tot in the Journal’s Bonny Babies competition 2017!
- Credit: Archant
It is the most popular competition of the year – and now it's time to choose who you think should be crowned the Journal's bonniest babies of 2017.
Our Bonny Babies competition has proved as successful as ever, with 89 children posing for photographs at Picture Studios in Lowestoft at the end of last month.
But now it's up to you, our readers, to choose the winners - with all the entries printed here and in this week's paper.
Each photograph printed in the Journal has been individually numbered, and you can vote for your favourite by filling out the relevant coupon printed alongside the photos.
The entries have been split into three categories; up to one years old, one to two and over twos.
You may also want to watch:
And Picture Studios have supplied some amazing prizes for our winners, with the top tots in each category receiving a fabulous 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228. Runners up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, while third places will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.
Amy Smith, coastal chief reporter for the Lowestoft Journal, said: 'We are delighted with how many families entered our competition this year, so thanks to everyone who has taken part.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
'Our readers have now got the difficult task of helping us crown the winners - so don't forget to send off your voting forms.'
You can vote as many times as you wish but all votes must be submitted on The Journal's official forms in today's paper, with details of the child you are voting for, your name and address. You can send your forms to 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB. Photocopies are not accepted.
The deadline for votes is noon on Friday, August 4. The votes will then be counted and the winners will be notified, with the results published in The Journal.
Usual Archant competition rules apply. Copies available on request.
We would like to point out that one of the entries has been incorrectly printed twice in today's paper, and apologise for any confusion caused. The Journal will be reprinting all the photos again next week to include our final entrant, so don't forget to pick up another copy next week and vote again!
There is no obligation to buy any photographs – although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio in Lowestoft's town centre.
For more information about Picture Studios, call 01502 573154 or visit www.picturestudios.net