Why did MP claim for food?
I AM surprised to find that food was amongst the items claimed as expenses by Waveney MP Bob Blizzard.Food is not an additional expense essential in performing the role of MP.
I AM surprised to find that food was amongst the items claimed as expenses by Waveney MP Bob Blizzard.
Food is not an additional expense essential in performing the role of MP.
I presume Mr Blizzard had to eat before he became an MP and like the rest of us paid for it out of his own pocket?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham