Why did MP claim for food?
I AM surprised to find that food was amongst the items claimed as expenses by Waveney MP Bob Blizzard.Food is not an additional expense essential in performing the role of MP.
I AM surprised to find that food was amongst the items claimed as expenses by Waveney MP Bob Blizzard.
Food is not an additional expense essential in performing the role of MP.
I presume Mr Blizzard had to eat before he became an MP and like the rest of us paid for it out of his own pocket?
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 7 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 8 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 9 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 10 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed