Why did MP claim for food?
I AM surprised to find that food was amongst the items claimed as expenses by Waveney MP Bob Blizzard.Food is not an additional expense essential in performing the role of MP.
I AM surprised to find that food was amongst the items claimed as expenses by Waveney MP Bob Blizzard.
Food is not an additional expense essential in performing the role of MP.
I presume Mr Blizzard had to eat before he became an MP and like the rest of us paid for it out of his own pocket?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 7 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'