Classic William Shakespeare comedy to be performed
- Credit: Archant
A timeless classic will be showcased in Lowestoft next weekend.
Outdoor theatre will take centre stage as a much loved romantic comedy is performed in the grounds of East Point Academy.
The Pulham Market-based Stuff of Dreams Theatre Company has teamed up with the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield to stage a production of Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' at the high school.
Picnics and blankets are encouraged as the production takes place at 7.15pm on Saturday, June 30, with the second half performed as the sun goes down.
The production features a cast of eight actors, and a spokesman for the Seagull Theatre said: 'This is an exciting venture and will be a marvellous way to engage with is timeless classic.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £8, £20 for four people or £5 for students.
For ticket information and details of all the shows visit www.stuffofdreamstheatre.com
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend