Classic William Shakespeare comedy to be performed
- Credit: Archant
A timeless classic will be showcased in Lowestoft next weekend.
Outdoor theatre will take centre stage as a much loved romantic comedy is performed in the grounds of East Point Academy.
The Pulham Market-based Stuff of Dreams Theatre Company has teamed up with the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield to stage a production of Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' at the high school.
Picnics and blankets are encouraged as the production takes place at 7.15pm on Saturday, June 30, with the second half performed as the sun goes down.
The production features a cast of eight actors, and a spokesman for the Seagull Theatre said: 'This is an exciting venture and will be a marvellous way to engage with is timeless classic.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £8, £20 for four people or £5 for students.
For ticket information and details of all the shows visit www.stuffofdreamstheatre.com
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 4 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open