Classic William Shakespeare comedy to be performed
- Credit: Archant
A timeless classic will be showcased in Lowestoft next weekend.
Outdoor theatre will take centre stage as a much loved romantic comedy is performed in the grounds of East Point Academy.
The Pulham Market-based Stuff of Dreams Theatre Company has teamed up with the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield to stage a production of Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' at the high school.
Picnics and blankets are encouraged as the production takes place at 7.15pm on Saturday, June 30, with the second half performed as the sun goes down.
The production features a cast of eight actors, and a spokesman for the Seagull Theatre said: 'This is an exciting venture and will be a marvellous way to engage with is timeless classic.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £8, £20 for four people or £5 for students.
For ticket information and details of all the shows visit www.stuffofdreamstheatre.com
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted