WIN a trip to the Continent
THE Journal has two great reader competitions this week.We have teamed up with Eurostar for a fantastic new competition to bring one of our readers the chance to win a taste of the Continent … along with three guests.
THE Journal has two great reader competitions this week.
We have teamed up with Eurostar for a fantastic new competition to bring one of our readers the chance to win a taste of the Continent … along with three guests.
Eurostar is offering readers the chance to win one set of four return tickets departing from their new Ebbsfleet International station to Paris, Lille or Brussels - perfect for a family trip or a weekend away.
The station is located just off junction two of the M25 near the Dartford Crossing and close to the Bluewater Shopping Centre in north Kent.
You may also want to watch:
The fastest way to Europe, Ebbsfleet International is part of High Speed 1, Britain's first new mainline for more than a century. Eurostar trains travelling at 186 mph - that's 50pc faster than any other railway in Britain - will slash journey times by at least 20 minutes.
Eurostar will carry you from Ebbsfleet to Paris in a mere two hours five minutes; to Brussels a tiny one hour 41 minutes away and to Lille in an hour 10 minutes.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 7 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
The second Journal competition will thrill lovers of the Big Band sound as readers have the chance to win tickets to hear the Syd Lawrence Orchestra's 40th Anniversary Tour - on for one night only at the Marina Theatre, Lowestoft on Saturday February 9 and The Journal has FIVE pairs of tickets up for grabs.
Entry forms are only available in The Journal so for a chance to enter both these competitions order your copy from your local newsagent now.