Win! Tickets for Eagles tribute show at Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Archant
One man, one guitar and heaps of passion will see Tommy Winn in his solo tribute show to The Eagles at the Seagull Theatre.
During the 90 minute show, Tommy will sing and play hit after hit including Take It Easy, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Hotel California, One Of These Nights and many more.
And the Lowestoft Journal has teamed up with the theatre in Pakefield to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
Taking place next Friday, September 22, it features state of the art theatre quality backing tracks providing musical accompaniment, giving the show the musical force and sound of a full band despite only Tommy appearing on stage.
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets, answer the following question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the missing word in this famous Eagles song? 'Take it to the .....'
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
C: Other side
Send your answer in an email to email@example.com including your name and contact details.
The closing date for entries is noon on Tuesday, September 19. The winners will then be notified.
The editor's decision is final and usual Archant competition rules apply - copies available on request.
Tickets for the show are still on sale at £5 available from the box office on 01502 589726 or at www.theseagull.co.uk.