Win! Tickets for Eagles tribute show at Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Archant
One man, one guitar and heaps of passion will see Tommy Winn in his solo tribute show to The Eagles at the Seagull Theatre.
During the 90 minute show, Tommy will sing and play hit after hit including Take It Easy, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Hotel California, One Of These Nights and many more.
And the Lowestoft Journal has teamed up with the theatre in Pakefield to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
Taking place next Friday, September 22, it features state of the art theatre quality backing tracks providing musical accompaniment, giving the show the musical force and sound of a full band despite only Tommy appearing on stage.
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets, answer the following question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the missing word in this famous Eagles song? 'Take it to the .....'
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
C: Other side
Send your answer in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and contact details.
The closing date for entries is noon on Tuesday, September 19. The winners will then be notified.
The editor's decision is final and usual Archant competition rules apply - copies available on request.
Tickets for the show are still on sale at £5 available from the box office on 01502 589726 or at www.theseagull.co.uk.