Win! Tickets for Eagles tribute show at Seagull Theatre
- Credit: Archant
One man, one guitar and heaps of passion will see Tommy Winn in his solo tribute show to The Eagles at the Seagull Theatre.
During the 90 minute show, Tommy will sing and play hit after hit including Take It Easy, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Hotel California, One Of These Nights and many more.
And the Lowestoft Journal has teamed up with the theatre in Pakefield to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
Taking place next Friday, September 22, it features state of the art theatre quality backing tracks providing musical accompaniment, giving the show the musical force and sound of a full band despite only Tommy appearing on stage.
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets, answer the following question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the missing word in this famous Eagles song? 'Take it to the .....'
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 4 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 9 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 10 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
C: Other side
Send your answer in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and contact details.
The closing date for entries is noon on Tuesday, September 19. The winners will then be notified.
The editor's decision is final and usual Archant competition rules apply - copies available on request.
Tickets for the show are still on sale at £5 available from the box office on 01502 589726 or at www.theseagull.co.uk.