Win tickets to Mumford & Sons’ Lowestoft Marina gig
PEOPLE in Lowestoft have an amazing chance to win what might be the hottest tickets EVER to go on offer in the town!
After the online frenzy to get hold of seats for the Mumford & Sons concert at the Marina Theatre next month, The Journal has managed to get two tickets - the only ones NOT sold over the internet - and is offering them as a competition prize.
They are the only tickets that were made available to the Marina Theatre and will be won by the first correct entry drawn out of a hat immediately after the closing date.
To find out how to be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is pick up a copy of The Journal which is out tomorrow!
Demand for tickets to see folk rock band Mumford & Sons Lowestoft gig rocketed after they announced their Marina date - Tuesday, June 5. Online tickets were snapped up within minutes, prompting warnings to people not to buy tickets second hand from sites such as eBay.
You may also want to watch:
Now two more people will have the chance to see one of the hottest bands around - thanks to The Journal and the Marina!
Make sure you pick up a copy of the paper tomorrow!
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft