Wine Vaults launches GPS art competition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A bar in Beccles is asking the public to use a GPS tracking app to create art work for a new competition.
Wine Vaults, in Blyburgate, is running a Strava Art Competition.
A spokesman for the bar said: 'We have a keen bunch of cyclists and hikers who frequent the Wine Vaults and thought it would be fun.'
To enter the competition you must download the Strava activity tracking app to your device.
Start, end or pass through Beccles on your route and create an interesting image or phrase by walking or biking.
You may also want to watch:
Images can be submitted using the DPX file or your Strava Activity Number to firstname.lastname@example.org and share to the Wine Vaults Facebook page.
Submissions must be in by 5pm on January 31, 2018.
- 1 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 2 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 3 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 4 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
Winners will receive £40 and be selected in the first week of February by the Wine Vaults Bar Committee as well as through a popular vote.