Winelodge Hotel and surrounding buildings are up for sale
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Owners of the Winelodge Hotel and surrounding buildings in Oulton Broad have put the business up for sale.
The building, which includes Dinky Time children's play area, Marmaris restaurant, the Winelodge Hotel, and adjacent car park, is available as either individual lots or all four together.
The lots were due to be auctioned by Auction House East Anglia on Wednesday, April 11, however the auction was postponed.
The premises are valued at around £2.5m and also on offer is the freehold of the parade of shops, restaurant and 19 apartments with planning permission for a further storey to be added to include a business centre and a residential flat.
The restaurant, cocktail bar and hotel currently produce £240,000 per year for any new investor, according to the Auction House website.
You may also want to watch:
The 40 space car park, located to the front and rear of the shopping parade, is to be sold on a new 125 year lease.
A spokesman from Auction House said the businesses currently operating will be unaffected by the sale.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street