Wings and Wheels to return to north Suffolk
Daring aerobatics, vintage planes and classic cars will be among the attractions at this year's Wings and Wheels event.Wings and Wheels, organised by Halesworth Lions, is returning to Henham Park, near Beccles, on May 10 for a day of family fun.
Daring aerobatics, vintage planes and classic cars will be among the attractions at this year's Wings and Wheels event.
Wings and Wheels, organised by Halesworth Lions, is returning to Henham Park, near Beccles, on May 10 for a day of family fun.
The Team Guinot wing walkers will return to the event and the Tiger Club Turbulent Team, flying vintage Tiger Moths in aerobatic displays, will make their first appearance.
The big top Circus Masquerade, which features clowns, high-wire acts and acrobats, will be performing throughout the day and they will also be hosting workshops for people to try out the stunts and tricks.
You may also want to watch:
A range of classic cars, including Bentley and Rolls Royce models, will be on display and there will be a variety of refreshment and trade stalls.
Tickets will be �5 for adults, �2.50 for children between 5 and 14 and family tickets are available. For more information visit the Halesworth Lions website via www.edp24.co.uk/dailylinks.
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 7 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 8 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 9 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 10 Man dies following collision on A12