Wings and Wheels to return to north Suffolk
Daring aerobatics, vintage planes and classic cars will be among the attractions at this year's Wings and Wheels event.Wings and Wheels, organised by Halesworth Lions, is returning to Henham Park, near Beccles, on May 10 for a day of family fun.
Daring aerobatics, vintage planes and classic cars will be among the attractions at this year's Wings and Wheels event.
Wings and Wheels, organised by Halesworth Lions, is returning to Henham Park, near Beccles, on May 10 for a day of family fun.
The Team Guinot wing walkers will return to the event and the Tiger Club Turbulent Team, flying vintage Tiger Moths in aerobatic displays, will make their first appearance.
The big top Circus Masquerade, which features clowns, high-wire acts and acrobats, will be performing throughout the day and they will also be hosting workshops for people to try out the stunts and tricks.
You may also want to watch:
A range of classic cars, including Bentley and Rolls Royce models, will be on display and there will be a variety of refreshment and trade stalls.
Tickets will be �5 for adults, �2.50 for children between 5 and 14 and family tickets are available. For more information visit the Halesworth Lions website via www.edp24.co.uk/dailylinks.
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid