Wings and Wheels to return to north Suffolk
Daring aerobatics, vintage planes and classic cars will be among the attractions at this year's Wings and Wheels event.Wings and Wheels, organised by Halesworth Lions, is returning to Henham Park, near Beccles, on May 10 for a day of family fun.
Daring aerobatics, vintage planes and classic cars will be among the attractions at this year's Wings and Wheels event.
Wings and Wheels, organised by Halesworth Lions, is returning to Henham Park, near Beccles, on May 10 for a day of family fun.
The Team Guinot wing walkers will return to the event and the Tiger Club Turbulent Team, flying vintage Tiger Moths in aerobatic displays, will make their first appearance.
The big top Circus Masquerade, which features clowns, high-wire acts and acrobats, will be performing throughout the day and they will also be hosting workshops for people to try out the stunts and tricks.
You may also want to watch:
A range of classic cars, including Bentley and Rolls Royce models, will be on display and there will be a variety of refreshment and trade stalls.
Tickets will be �5 for adults, �2.50 for children between 5 and 14 and family tickets are available. For more information visit the Halesworth Lions website via www.edp24.co.uk/dailylinks.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft