Winners of our Bonny Baby competition are announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Hundreds of you voted in our Bonny Baby competition - and the results are in.
Bouncing 13-month old Brodie Thacker was voted Lowestoft's bonniest baby after receiving the most reader votes.
Brodie lives with mum Leanne Squires and dad Steve Thacker in Gosforth Road, in Beccles.
Miss Squires, 20, is a checkout assistant at Beccles Tesco and said: 'We are so thrilled that Brodie has won. We are both very proud of him.
'When we got the call to say he had won, we were over the moon. He is such a happy boy and is always smiling.
You may also want to watch:
'The portrait is lovely, it will have pride of place at home - we've already made space for it!
'We've never managed to get any pictures of him as nice as this, so it's lovely to have.'
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 5 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
In second place was Layla Hayden from Beccles, whose mum Jade Dickerson, 24, said: 'Myself and Layla's dad are overwhelmed that she came second out of all the babies in the competition.
'We would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to vote for Layla.
'We are very proud of our little girl - thank you.'
And finishing in third place was Haydn Boggis, of Pakefield.
Mum Kirsty Boggis, 31, said: 'I was surprised to find out he came third, there were a lot of babies in the competition but I'm very pleased.
'I think he's gorgeous so it's nice to know other people think so too - he's such a livewire!
'We'll put the picture up on the wall in our living room.'
All the winners received a framed canvas texture portraits of their entry, courtesy of Premier Promotions.
Journal editor Andrew Papworth said: 'This year's competition was as hotly contested as ever.
'As ever the votes were close and there were so many truly Bonny Babies to choose from.
'Congratulations to all our winners and thanks to everyone who entered the competition.'