Winners of our Bonny Baby competition are announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Hundreds of you voted in our Bonny Baby competition - and the results are in.
Bouncing 13-month old Brodie Thacker was voted Lowestoft's bonniest baby after receiving the most reader votes.
Brodie lives with mum Leanne Squires and dad Steve Thacker in Gosforth Road, in Beccles.
Miss Squires, 20, is a checkout assistant at Beccles Tesco and said: 'We are so thrilled that Brodie has won. We are both very proud of him.
'When we got the call to say he had won, we were over the moon. He is such a happy boy and is always smiling.
You may also want to watch:
'The portrait is lovely, it will have pride of place at home - we've already made space for it!
'We've never managed to get any pictures of him as nice as this, so it's lovely to have.'
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
In second place was Layla Hayden from Beccles, whose mum Jade Dickerson, 24, said: 'Myself and Layla's dad are overwhelmed that she came second out of all the babies in the competition.
'We would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to vote for Layla.
'We are very proud of our little girl - thank you.'
And finishing in third place was Haydn Boggis, of Pakefield.
Mum Kirsty Boggis, 31, said: 'I was surprised to find out he came third, there were a lot of babies in the competition but I'm very pleased.
'I think he's gorgeous so it's nice to know other people think so too - he's such a livewire!
'We'll put the picture up on the wall in our living room.'
All the winners received a framed canvas texture portraits of their entry, courtesy of Premier Promotions.
Journal editor Andrew Papworth said: 'This year's competition was as hotly contested as ever.
'As ever the votes were close and there were so many truly Bonny Babies to choose from.
'Congratulations to all our winners and thanks to everyone who entered the competition.'