Witnesses sought after collision involving motorcycle and pedestrian in Oulton Broad
- Credit: IAN BURT
A male pedestrian suffered a leg injury after a collision involving a motorcycle in Oulton Broad.
The incident occurred at 8.30am on Friday, June 19 on Gorleston Road in Oulton Broad.
The motorcyclist fell off his bike following the collision but was helped up before he rode off without leaving his details.
The pedestrian sustained an injury to his leg and sought medical attention from his doctor.
? Police are asking the motorcyclist or anyone with information about who he is, to contact PC Ian Ogley at Lowestoft by calling Suffolk Police on 101 and quoting CAD 77 of June 19.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park