Witnesses sought after collision involving motorcycle and pedestrian in Oulton Broad
- Credit: IAN BURT
A male pedestrian suffered a leg injury after a collision involving a motorcycle in Oulton Broad.
The incident occurred at 8.30am on Friday, June 19 on Gorleston Road in Oulton Broad.
The motorcyclist fell off his bike following the collision but was helped up before he rode off without leaving his details.
The pedestrian sustained an injury to his leg and sought medical attention from his doctor.
? Police are asking the motorcyclist or anyone with information about who he is, to contact PC Ian Ogley at Lowestoft by calling Suffolk Police on 101 and quoting CAD 77 of June 19.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced