Woman charged with theft, burglary offences, and possession of Class B drugs
A woman has been charged with theft, burglary offences, and possession of amphetamines.
Sharon Norman, 40, of no fixed address, appeared before magistrates on Tuesday at Norwich Magistrates Court charged with burglary, attempted burglary, theft, and possession of a Class B drug, amphetamines.
She allegedly stole a parcel, four keys and a fob, and a small amount of cash from a property in Colville Road, Lowestoft.
On Sunday, October 7, Suffolk Police had also responded to a call from a member of the public who reported witnessing an unknown woman acting suspiciously and allegedly entering several gardens.
Norman was also allegedly involved in two incidents, one on Saturday, August 18, and another on Thursday, August 23.
You may also want to watch:
Norman was remanded into custody and was due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday, October 9.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members