Woman comes to aid of Lowestoft victim
POLICE are trying to trace a woman who came to the aid of a man after he was attacked by a group at Lowestoft seafront.The 35-year-old victim was sitting on the sea wall close to Royal Plain when he was approached by a man, who spoke to him and then assaulted him.
POLICE are trying to trace a woman who came to the aid of a man after he was attacked by a group at Lowestoft seafront.
The 35-year-old victim was sitting on the sea wall close to Royal Plain when he was approached by a man, who spoke to him and then assaulted him. He fell to the ground and was then attack by several other men.
At that point, a woman screamed at the suspects, who walked away and she helped the victim, who suffered bruising and grazing to his arms and legs, and an injury to his lip. He also received treatment for a sprain to his ankle.
The attack happened between 12.30am and 1.30am last Friday, May 29, but the incident was only reported to police yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Meen on 01986 835300.
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences