Woman comes to aid of Lowestoft victim
POLICE are trying to trace a woman who came to the aid of a man after he was attacked by a group at Lowestoft seafront.The 35-year-old victim was sitting on the sea wall close to Royal Plain when he was approached by a man, who spoke to him and then assaulted him.
POLICE are trying to trace a woman who came to the aid of a man after he was attacked by a group at Lowestoft seafront.
The 35-year-old victim was sitting on the sea wall close to Royal Plain when he was approached by a man, who spoke to him and then assaulted him. He fell to the ground and was then attack by several other men.
At that point, a woman screamed at the suspects, who walked away and she helped the victim, who suffered bruising and grazing to his arms and legs, and an injury to his lip. He also received treatment for a sprain to his ankle.
The attack happened between 12.30am and 1.30am last Friday, May 29, but the incident was only reported to police yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Meen on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid