Woman comes to aid of Lowestoft victim
POLICE are trying to trace a woman who came to the aid of a man after he was attacked by a group at Lowestoft seafront.The 35-year-old victim was sitting on the sea wall close to Royal Plain when he was approached by a man, who spoke to him and then assaulted him.
POLICE are trying to trace a woman who came to the aid of a man after he was attacked by a group at Lowestoft seafront.
The 35-year-old victim was sitting on the sea wall close to Royal Plain when he was approached by a man, who spoke to him and then assaulted him. He fell to the ground and was then attack by several other men.
At that point, a woman screamed at the suspects, who walked away and she helped the victim, who suffered bruising and grazing to his arms and legs, and an injury to his lip. He also received treatment for a sprain to his ankle.
The attack happened between 12.30am and 1.30am last Friday, May 29, but the incident was only reported to police yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Meen on 01986 835300.
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 3 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 6 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 7 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 8 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 9 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 10 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees