Woman dies in Lowestoft crash
A woman died following a crash between two cars in Lowestoft on Monday evening.Two young children, a boy and a girl, in the car with her were taken to James Paget Hospital with what were last night believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
A woman died following a crash between two cars in Lowestoft on Monday evening.
Two young children, a boy and a girl, in the car with her were taken to James Paget Hospital with what were last night believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the second vehicle, a Citroen, was also hospitalised with serious injuries.
The collision occurred on the B1375 Oulton Road at around 5.45pm. The woman was driving a Suzuki and was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police, ambulance and fire services all attended the incident, and the Suffolk Constabulary's Serious Investigation Team was at the scene overnight, and is appealing for witnesses to the accident. Anyone who wishes to get in contact with them should call 01473 613500.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction