Woman dies in Lowestoft crash
A woman died following a crash between two cars in Lowestoft on Monday evening.Two young children, a boy and a girl, in the car with her were taken to James Paget Hospital with what were last night believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
A woman died following a crash between two cars in Lowestoft on Monday evening.
Two young children, a boy and a girl, in the car with her were taken to James Paget Hospital with what were last night believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the second vehicle, a Citroen, was also hospitalised with serious injuries.
The collision occurred on the B1375 Oulton Road at around 5.45pm. The woman was driving a Suzuki and was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police, ambulance and fire services all attended the incident, and the Suffolk Constabulary's Serious Investigation Team was at the scene overnight, and is appealing for witnesses to the accident. Anyone who wishes to get in contact with them should call 01473 613500.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 3 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success