Woman dies in Lowestoft crash
A woman died following a crash between two cars in Lowestoft on Monday evening.Two young children, a boy and a girl, in the car with her were taken to James Paget Hospital with what were last night believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
A woman died following a crash between two cars in Lowestoft on Monday evening.
Two young children, a boy and a girl, in the car with her were taken to James Paget Hospital with what were last night believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the second vehicle, a Citroen, was also hospitalised with serious injuries.
The collision occurred on the B1375 Oulton Road at around 5.45pm. The woman was driving a Suzuki and was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police, ambulance and fire services all attended the incident, and the Suffolk Constabulary's Serious Investigation Team was at the scene overnight, and is appealing for witnesses to the accident. Anyone who wishes to get in contact with them should call 01473 613500.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 6 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 People warned of dangers of eroding cliffs on Suffolk-Norfolk border beach
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country