Woman grabbed by man in Lowestoft
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.15am last Wednesday (September 16).
The woman was walking along the road when she saw a man described as of Asian appearance, around 5ft 11ins tall, of stocky build with broad shoulders, short dark hair brushed flat and wearing a blue jumper-type top with a zip and blue tracksuit trousers walking towards her.
As he got closer he engaged her in conversation and they spoke for a few moments. The man then grabbed her sleeve and the woman became alarmed. She broke free from his grasp and ran away.
Police are asking the man involved to come forward and for more information telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after man made lewd comment
- 2 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved
- 3 'Extremely dangerous' - Warning issued after cliff fall
- 4 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 5 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 6 Knitters set to hit 'gorgeous' beach for Stitches on the Sand
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 Former independent B&B transformed into five-bedroom home
- 9 'Helpful and happy' person died after inhaling gas
- 10 Southwold woman saved cyclist's life after crashing into river