Woman grabbed by man in Lowestoft
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.15am last Wednesday (September 16).
The woman was walking along the road when she saw a man described as of Asian appearance, around 5ft 11ins tall, of stocky build with broad shoulders, short dark hair brushed flat and wearing a blue jumper-type top with a zip and blue tracksuit trousers walking towards her.
As he got closer he engaged her in conversation and they spoke for a few moments. The man then grabbed her sleeve and the woman became alarmed. She broke free from his grasp and ran away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking the man involved to come forward and for more information telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 9 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains