Woman grabbed by man in Lowestoft
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.15am last Wednesday (September 16).
The woman was walking along the road when she saw a man described as of Asian appearance, around 5ft 11ins tall, of stocky build with broad shoulders, short dark hair brushed flat and wearing a blue jumper-type top with a zip and blue tracksuit trousers walking towards her.
As he got closer he engaged her in conversation and they spoke for a few moments. The man then grabbed her sleeve and the woman became alarmed. She broke free from his grasp and ran away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking the man involved to come forward and for more information telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft