Woman grabbed by man in Lowestoft
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.15am last Wednesday (September 16).
The woman was walking along the road when she saw a man described as of Asian appearance, around 5ft 11ins tall, of stocky build with broad shoulders, short dark hair brushed flat and wearing a blue jumper-type top with a zip and blue tracksuit trousers walking towards her.
As he got closer he engaged her in conversation and they spoke for a few moments. The man then grabbed her sleeve and the woman became alarmed. She broke free from his grasp and ran away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking the man involved to come forward and for more information telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?