Woman grabbed by man in Lowestoft
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.
POLICE investigations were continuing today after a woman was grabbed by a man in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought after a 28-year-old woman was approached by a man in Raglan Street about 11am to 11.15am last Wednesday (September 16).
The woman was walking along the road when she saw a man described as of Asian appearance, around 5ft 11ins tall, of stocky build with broad shoulders, short dark hair brushed flat and wearing a blue jumper-type top with a zip and blue tracksuit trousers walking towards her.
As he got closer he engaged her in conversation and they spoke for a few moments. The man then grabbed her sleeve and the woman became alarmed. She broke free from his grasp and ran away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking the man involved to come forward and for more information telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars