Woman grabbed in Wrentham
POLICE are on the lookout for a man who grabbed the arm of a girl in Wrentham High Street earlier this month.A 16-year-old girl reported being grabbed by her arm at around 5.15pm on Friday, October 2 by a man
POLICE are on the lookout for a man who grabbed the arm of a girl in Wrentham High Street earlier this month.
A 16-year-old girl reported being grabbed by her arm at around 5.15pm on Friday, October 2 by a man, described as white, in his 40s-60s, with longish grey hair that was collar length at the back with deep wrinkles on his face, which was also described as 'youngish-looking', around 5ft 5ins - 5ft 6ins tall, who was wearing black trousers with a black belt with a rectangular pouch and a black polo-neck top.
The girl was near the post office when she was approached by the man who asked her to go with him and grabbed her arm. She managed to shake him off and ran away. Police would like to speak to anyone who was in the area around this time or anyone with information about who the man is. If you can help please call PC 1309 Stock at the Crime Investigation Bureau on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea