Woman grabbed in Wrentham
POLICE are on the lookout for a man who grabbed the arm of a girl in Wrentham High Street earlier this month.A 16-year-old girl reported being grabbed by her arm at around 5.15pm on Friday, October 2 by a man
POLICE are on the lookout for a man who grabbed the arm of a girl in Wrentham High Street earlier this month.
A 16-year-old girl reported being grabbed by her arm at around 5.15pm on Friday, October 2 by a man, described as white, in his 40s-60s, with longish grey hair that was collar length at the back with deep wrinkles on his face, which was also described as 'youngish-looking', around 5ft 5ins - 5ft 6ins tall, who was wearing black trousers with a black belt with a rectangular pouch and a black polo-neck top.
The girl was near the post office when she was approached by the man who asked her to go with him and grabbed her arm. She managed to shake him off and ran away. Police would like to speak to anyone who was in the area around this time or anyone with information about who the man is. If you can help please call PC 1309 Stock at the Crime Investigation Bureau on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 2 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 3 A12 closed following serious three-vehicle crash
- 4 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 5 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 6 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 7 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- 10 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook