Woman grabbed in Wrentham
POLICE are on the lookout for a man who grabbed the arm of a girl in Wrentham High Street earlier this month.A 16-year-old girl reported being grabbed by her arm at around 5.15pm on Friday, October 2 by a man
POLICE are on the lookout for a man who grabbed the arm of a girl in Wrentham High Street earlier this month.
A 16-year-old girl reported being grabbed by her arm at around 5.15pm on Friday, October 2 by a man, described as white, in his 40s-60s, with longish grey hair that was collar length at the back with deep wrinkles on his face, which was also described as 'youngish-looking', around 5ft 5ins - 5ft 6ins tall, who was wearing black trousers with a black belt with a rectangular pouch and a black polo-neck top.
The girl was near the post office when she was approached by the man who asked her to go with him and grabbed her arm. She managed to shake him off and ran away. Police would like to speak to anyone who was in the area around this time or anyone with information about who the man is. If you can help please call PC 1309 Stock at the Crime Investigation Bureau on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 10 School warning after social media post about girls being approached