Woman injured after Southwold crash
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.
The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.30am this morning (Wednesday) and the woman has been taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' according to a police spokesman.
The crash happened in the Godyll Road/Lorne Road area of town, and motorists are being asked to avoid the area.
A man, who was driving the car, is also being treated for head injuries and shock following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
More details about this incident will be added to The Journal website once they are known.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week