Woman injured after Southwold crash
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.
The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.30am this morning (Wednesday) and the woman has been taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' according to a police spokesman.
The crash happened in the Godyll Road/Lorne Road area of town, and motorists are being asked to avoid the area.
A man, who was driving the car, is also being treated for head injuries and shock following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
More details about this incident will be added to The Journal website once they are known.
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 3 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 4 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts