Woman injured after Southwold crash
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.
The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.30am this morning (Wednesday) and the woman has been taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' according to a police spokesman.
The crash happened in the Godyll Road/Lorne Road area of town, and motorists are being asked to avoid the area.
A man, who was driving the car, is also being treated for head injuries and shock following the crash.
More details about this incident will be added to The Journal website once they are known.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 7 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 9 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 10 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed