Woman injured after Southwold crash
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.
A WOMAN is in a 'serious' condition in hospital following a collision between a car and pedestrian.
The emergency services are currently on the scene of the crash, which happened in Southwold at 11.30am this morning (Wednesday) and the woman has been taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' according to a police spokesman.
The crash happened in the Godyll Road/Lorne Road area of town, and motorists are being asked to avoid the area.
A man, who was driving the car, is also being treated for head injuries and shock following the crash.
More details about this incident will be added to The Journal website once they are known.
- 1 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 2 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 3 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 4 Clean up operation after potato slurry spill in Lowestoft
- 5 Where will new homes be built in Lowestoft?
- 6 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 7 Work begins on demountable flood gate in Lowestoft
- 8 Care home builds 'shopping lane' to promote resident independence
- 9 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 10 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages