Woman rescued after car flips onto side
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services helped to free a woman who became trapped in her car when the vehicle flipped onto its side and blocked the road.
The incident occurred at around 12.30pm yesterday on the Hulver Road, in Ellough, near Beccles.
A Suffolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: 'We received reports of a woman who was trapped in a car which was on its side.
'Within 35 minutes of getting the call teams were able to free the person from the vehicle.'
Suffolk Police were also in attendance at the single vehicle road traffic collision following reports the car was blocking the road.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service considered the scene to be safe at 1.01pm.
No ambulance attended the scene.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk