Woman rescued after car flips onto side
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services helped to free a woman who became trapped in her car when the vehicle flipped onto its side and blocked the road.
The incident occurred at around 12.30pm yesterday on the Hulver Road, in Ellough, near Beccles.
A Suffolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: 'We received reports of a woman who was trapped in a car which was on its side.
'Within 35 minutes of getting the call teams were able to free the person from the vehicle.'
Suffolk Police were also in attendance at the single vehicle road traffic collision following reports the car was blocking the road.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service considered the scene to be safe at 1.01pm.
No ambulance attended the scene.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 6 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 7 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth