Woman rescued after car flips onto side
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services helped to free a woman who became trapped in her car when the vehicle flipped onto its side and blocked the road.
The incident occurred at around 12.30pm yesterday on the Hulver Road, in Ellough, near Beccles.
A Suffolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: 'We received reports of a woman who was trapped in a car which was on its side.
'Within 35 minutes of getting the call teams were able to free the person from the vehicle.'
Suffolk Police were also in attendance at the single vehicle road traffic collision following reports the car was blocking the road.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service considered the scene to be safe at 1.01pm.
No ambulance attended the scene.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 10 School warning after social media post about girls being approached