Woman robbed in Lowestoft
POLICE are appealing for information after a 23-year-old woman was robbed in Lowestoft on Friday night.The woman was making her way from Carlton Road towards London Road South via St Peters Road at around 8.45-9.05pm.
POLICE are appealing for information after a 23-year-old woman was robbed in Lowestoft on Friday night.
The woman was making her way from Carlton Road towards London Road South via St Peters Road at around 8.45-9.05pm.
She initially noticed a group of five males in Carlton Road who then followed her along the road, asking her if she had a cigarette. She said she didn't smoke but in St Peters Road one of the group took hold of her arm and pulled her into a service road there.
The woman was then searched by one of the group and a small amount of change was taken from her pocket. The group then made their way back towards Carlton Road.
You may also want to watch:
The members of the group are all described as white males wearing dark coloured hooded tops and dark coloured tracksuit-style bottoms, with scarves partially over their faces.
Anyone with information is asked to call DC 1451 Drake at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week