Woman robbed in Lowestoft
POLICE are appealing for information after a 23-year-old woman was robbed in Lowestoft on Friday night.The woman was making her way from Carlton Road towards London Road South via St Peters Road at around 8.45-9.05pm.
POLICE are appealing for information after a 23-year-old woman was robbed in Lowestoft on Friday night.
The woman was making her way from Carlton Road towards London Road South via St Peters Road at around 8.45-9.05pm.
She initially noticed a group of five males in Carlton Road who then followed her along the road, asking her if she had a cigarette. She said she didn't smoke but in St Peters Road one of the group took hold of her arm and pulled her into a service road there.
The woman was then searched by one of the group and a small amount of change was taken from her pocket. The group then made their way back towards Carlton Road.
You may also want to watch:
The members of the group are all described as white males wearing dark coloured hooded tops and dark coloured tracksuit-style bottoms, with scarves partially over their faces.
Anyone with information is asked to call DC 1451 Drake at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Bulky waste collection service suspended
- 9 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 10 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town