Woman's fight for life after collision in Lowestoft
A WOMAN is fighting for her life this morning after she was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.Emergency services were called to Denmark Road at around 2.
A WOMAN is fighting for her life this morning after she was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.
Emergency services were called to Denmark Road at around 2.50am, where a green Honda Civic had been involved in the incident with a female pedestrian.
The injured woman was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, with potentially life-threatening injuries, and she is currently in a critical condition.
Anyone who was in the area of Denmark Road around 2.50am and may have witnessed the collision should contact PC Mick Marlow at the Bury Roads Policing Unit on 01284 774100.
- 1 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 3 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 4 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 5 Suspended sentence for former church worker who indecently assaulted girl
- 6 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 7 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
- 8 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 9 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 10 Hunt for biker continues after cyclist seriously hurt in Lowestoft crash