Woman's fight for life after collision in Lowestoft
A WOMAN is fighting for her life this morning after she was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.Emergency services were called to Denmark Road at around 2.
A WOMAN is fighting for her life this morning after she was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.
Emergency services were called to Denmark Road at around 2.50am, where a green Honda Civic had been involved in the incident with a female pedestrian.
The injured woman was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, with potentially life-threatening injuries, and she is currently in a critical condition.
Anyone who was in the area of Denmark Road around 2.50am and may have witnessed the collision should contact PC Mick Marlow at the Bury Roads Policing Unit on 01284 774100.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 2 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 3 Delays expected for bridge works
- 4 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 5 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 6 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 7 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 8 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 9 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 10 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles