Woman's fight for life after collision in Lowestoft
A WOMAN is fighting for her life this morning after she was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.Emergency services were called to Denmark Road at around 2.
A WOMAN is fighting for her life this morning after she was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.
Emergency services were called to Denmark Road at around 2.50am, where a green Honda Civic had been involved in the incident with a female pedestrian.
The injured woman was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, with potentially life-threatening injuries, and she is currently in a critical condition.
Anyone who was in the area of Denmark Road around 2.50am and may have witnessed the collision should contact PC Mick Marlow at the Bury Roads Policing Unit on 01284 774100.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 4 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft