Woman sexually assaulted in Lowestoft
Hayley MaceA woman was sexually assaulted in Lowestoft on Wednesday afternoon.The 55-year-old woman was walking along a path at Hubbard's Loke near the end of Gunton Church Lane at about 1.30pm.Hayley Mace
A woman was sexually assaulted in Lowestoft on Wednesday afternoon.
The 55-year-old woman was walking along a path at Hubbard's Loke near the end of Gunton Church Lane at about 1.30pm when she saw a boy cycling towards her.
She moved to let him get through but as he went past he slowed down and grabbed her breast before cycling away
He is described as being white, slightly tanned, about 16-years-old, with short light coloured hair. He was wearing a baseball cap, dark tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt and was riding a black mountain bike.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, or who recognises the description of the boy, should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls