Woman sexually assaulted in Lowestoft
Hayley MaceA woman was sexually assaulted in Lowestoft on Wednesday afternoon.The 55-year-old woman was walking along a path at Hubbard's Loke near the end of Gunton Church Lane at about 1.30pm.Hayley Mace
A woman was sexually assaulted in Lowestoft on Wednesday afternoon.
The 55-year-old woman was walking along a path at Hubbard's Loke near the end of Gunton Church Lane at about 1.30pm when she saw a boy cycling towards her.
She moved to let him get through but as he went past he slowed down and grabbed her breast before cycling away
He is described as being white, slightly tanned, about 16-years-old, with short light coloured hair. He was wearing a baseball cap, dark tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt and was riding a black mountain bike.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, or who recognises the description of the boy, should contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 4 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 10 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club