Woman struck by pellet in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a woman was hit by a pellet fired from a toy pistol in Lowestoft.An appeal has been launched after the woman was struck in the Denmark Road area of town about 6.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a woman was hit by a pellet fired from a toy pistol in Lowestoft.
An appeal has been launched after the woman was struck in the Denmark Road area of town about 6.20pm on Saturday, August 1. Officers are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward after the woman said the pellet had been fired by a man, described as being in his 20s, with dark cropped gelled hair and wearing a leather jacket who was in a new-looking red car.
If you were walking, cycling or driving along the road around this time police would like to hear from you, regardless of whether you think you saw anything.
If you can help, please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 2 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 3 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 4 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 5 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 6 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 7 Thieves steal power tools from van parked in Lowestoft
- 8 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 9 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault