Woman struck by pellet in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a woman was hit by a pellet fired from a toy pistol in Lowestoft.An appeal has been launched after the woman was struck in the Denmark Road area of town about 6.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a woman was hit by a pellet fired from a toy pistol in Lowestoft.
An appeal has been launched after the woman was struck in the Denmark Road area of town about 6.20pm on Saturday, August 1. Officers are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward after the woman said the pellet had been fired by a man, described as being in his 20s, with dark cropped gelled hair and wearing a leather jacket who was in a new-looking red car.
If you were walking, cycling or driving along the road around this time police would like to hear from you, regardless of whether you think you saw anything.
If you can help, please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 6 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 7 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park