Woman struck by pellet in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a woman was hit by a pellet fired from a toy pistol in Lowestoft.An appeal has been launched after the woman was struck in the Denmark Road area of town about 6.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a woman was hit by a pellet fired from a toy pistol in Lowestoft.
An appeal has been launched after the woman was struck in the Denmark Road area of town about 6.20pm on Saturday, August 1. Officers are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward after the woman said the pellet had been fired by a man, described as being in his 20s, with dark cropped gelled hair and wearing a leather jacket who was in a new-looking red car.
If you were walking, cycling or driving along the road around this time police would like to hear from you, regardless of whether you think you saw anything.
If you can help, please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch