Wonderful night at Cirque de Glace
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.It was a fantastic show on ice.
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.
It was a fantastic show on ice. We marvelled at how the performers stayed on their feet while doing their jumps, leaps and somersaults. The men pirouetting while holding a girl aloft on one hand. All this would be difficult on a dry stage, but on ice …
My friend and I were absolutely enraptured. Definitely a show worth seeing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences