Wonderful night at Cirque de Glace
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.It was a fantastic show on ice.
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.
It was a fantastic show on ice. We marvelled at how the performers stayed on their feet while doing their jumps, leaps and somersaults. The men pirouetting while holding a girl aloft on one hand. All this would be difficult on a dry stage, but on ice …
My friend and I were absolutely enraptured. Definitely a show worth seeing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 2 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 6 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 7 Prosecution for drill killing of protected tree 'a warning'
- 8 Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Plans for glamping site on Suffolk coast withdrawn