Wonderful night at Cirque de Glace
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.It was a fantastic show on ice.
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.
It was a fantastic show on ice. We marvelled at how the performers stayed on their feet while doing their jumps, leaps and somersaults. The men pirouetting while holding a girl aloft on one hand. All this would be difficult on a dry stage, but on ice …
My friend and I were absolutely enraptured. Definitely a show worth seeing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 8 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 9 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 10 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree