Wonderful night at Cirque de Glace
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.It was a fantastic show on ice.
THANKS to The Journal a friend and I enjoyed the first nights viewing of the Cirque de Glace, at the Norwich Theatre Royal, on June 3.
It was a fantastic show on ice. We marvelled at how the performers stayed on their feet while doing their jumps, leaps and somersaults. The men pirouetting while holding a girl aloft on one hand. All this would be difficult on a dry stage, but on ice …
My friend and I were absolutely enraptured. Definitely a show worth seeing.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 7 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 9 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 10 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed