Wrentham band set to perform in concert at Pakefield Church
- Credit: Archant
DRUMMING UP SUPPORT: Pakefield Church and Wrentham Band have joined forces to organise a concert this weekend.
On Saturday, February 28 Wrentham Band will perform at Pakefield Church from 7.30pm in aid of the East Anglia's Children's Hospices
Philip Harold, the band's director of music, has created a varied concert including music with a First World War theme, accompanied by short readings.
Canon Bob Baker, Rector of Pakefield, said: 'The church provides an excellent auditorium for concerts such as this, which will focus on raising funds for EACH.'
You may also want to watch:
Further information and tickets can be obtained y calling Tim on 01502 586927 or Maureen on 01502 584911.
Pictured is the band's drummer Simon Warren practicing for the concert in Pakefield Church helped by Canon Baker.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 8 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 9 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft