Wrentham band set to perform in concert at Pakefield Church
- Credit: Archant
DRUMMING UP SUPPORT: Pakefield Church and Wrentham Band have joined forces to organise a concert this weekend.
On Saturday, February 28 Wrentham Band will perform at Pakefield Church from 7.30pm in aid of the East Anglia's Children's Hospices
Philip Harold, the band's director of music, has created a varied concert including music with a First World War theme, accompanied by short readings.
Canon Bob Baker, Rector of Pakefield, said: 'The church provides an excellent auditorium for concerts such as this, which will focus on raising funds for EACH.'
You may also want to watch:
Further information and tickets can be obtained y calling Tim on 01502 586927 or Maureen on 01502 584911.
Pictured is the band's drummer Simon Warren practicing for the concert in Pakefield Church helped by Canon Baker.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 5 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 6 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 7 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 8 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 10 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary