Wrentham band set to perform in concert at Pakefield Church
- Credit: Archant
DRUMMING UP SUPPORT: Pakefield Church and Wrentham Band have joined forces to organise a concert this weekend.
On Saturday, February 28 Wrentham Band will perform at Pakefield Church from 7.30pm in aid of the East Anglia's Children's Hospices
Philip Harold, the band's director of music, has created a varied concert including music with a First World War theme, accompanied by short readings.
Canon Bob Baker, Rector of Pakefield, said: 'The church provides an excellent auditorium for concerts such as this, which will focus on raising funds for EACH.'
You may also want to watch:
Further information and tickets can be obtained y calling Tim on 01502 586927 or Maureen on 01502 584911.
Pictured is the band's drummer Simon Warren practicing for the concert in Pakefield Church helped by Canon Baker.
- 1 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 7 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 9 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
- 10 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present