X Factor stars set for Suffolk concert
FINALISTS from the X Factor will take to the stage at this year's Newmarket Nights series.X Factor finalists Olly Murs, Stacey Soloman, Danyl Johnson, Lucie Jones and Jamie Archer will open this year's Newmarket Nights on June 18.
FINALISTS from the X Factor will take to the stage at this year's Newmarket Nights series.
X Factor finalists Olly Murs, Stacey Soloman, Danyl Johnson, Lucie Jones and Jamie Archer will open this year's Newmarket Nights on June 18.
Each act will take their turn on the July Course stage and perform some their best performances from the live shows and X Factor live tour.
Stephen Wallis, Newmarket Racecourses managing director said: 'We are really excited to be announcing the opening act for the 2010 Newmarket Nights series.
'The X Factor is one of the most popular shows on television and I am sure our Newmarket crowd with thoroughly enjoy the evening.
'The line-up for 2010 is now complete and we are really pleased with the range of acts we have.
- 1 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Police seek help to identify man after wallet theft
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 6 Crackdown on second home owners exploiting tax loophole on coast
- 7 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 8 Street to be decorated with Christmas decorations for Children's charity
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
'Ticket sales are going extremely well for the other six acts we have announced and I am sure we are set for a number of sell-out nights.'
Tickets for the X Factor Finalists can be booked online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3010. Spandau Ballet, Simply Red, Razorlight, James Morrison, Madness and Westlife will also be appearing during Newmarket Nights.