X Factor stars set for Suffolk concert
FINALISTS from the X Factor will take to the stage at this year's Newmarket Nights series.X Factor finalists Olly Murs, Stacey Soloman, Danyl Johnson, Lucie Jones and Jamie Archer will open this year's Newmarket Nights on June 18.
FINALISTS from the X Factor will take to the stage at this year's Newmarket Nights series.
X Factor finalists Olly Murs, Stacey Soloman, Danyl Johnson, Lucie Jones and Jamie Archer will open this year's Newmarket Nights on June 18.
Each act will take their turn on the July Course stage and perform some their best performances from the live shows and X Factor live tour.
Stephen Wallis, Newmarket Racecourses managing director said: 'We are really excited to be announcing the opening act for the 2010 Newmarket Nights series.
You may also want to watch:
'The X Factor is one of the most popular shows on television and I am sure our Newmarket crowd with thoroughly enjoy the evening.
'The line-up for 2010 is now complete and we are really pleased with the range of acts we have.
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 5 Preparation begins for Lowestoft's crucial flood defence work
- 6 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 7 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 8 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 9 Golf club forced to move tees after dunes collapse
- 10 Mountain bike stolen during the night prompts police appeal
'Ticket sales are going extremely well for the other six acts we have announced and I am sure we are set for a number of sell-out nights.'
Tickets for the X Factor Finalists can be booked online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3010. Spandau Ballet, Simply Red, Razorlight, James Morrison, Madness and Westlife will also be appearing during Newmarket Nights.