You misses the Boat!
YOU missed the boat!Well, you did if you were not at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on Saturday July 26.It was a busy weekend with lots of things going on, so maybe if this one slipped through the net you missed a real treat.
YOU missed the boat!
Well, you did if you were not at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on Saturday July 26.
It was a busy weekend with lots of things going on, so maybe if this one slipped through the net you missed a real treat.
Local musicians Big Red Boat and their crew assembled a line up of entertainers; some fresh, others well seasoned, but every one performed self-penned compositions of, I must say, a very high quality. It was a triumph of relaxed organisation and as far as I could see, an ego-friendly atmosphere amongst all the acts.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every one of the performers played for free and the profits made will go to charities connected with cancer and Parkinson's Disease. On behalf of the latter I wish to express my sincere thanks to all concerned for their participation and support.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew
G A WOODS
London Road South