You misses the Boat!
YOU missed the boat!Well, you did if you were not at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on Saturday July 26.It was a busy weekend with lots of things going on, so maybe if this one slipped through the net you missed a real treat.
YOU missed the boat!
Well, you did if you were not at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on Saturday July 26.
It was a busy weekend with lots of things going on, so maybe if this one slipped through the net you missed a real treat.
Local musicians Big Red Boat and their crew assembled a line up of entertainers; some fresh, others well seasoned, but every one performed self-penned compositions of, I must say, a very high quality. It was a triumph of relaxed organisation and as far as I could see, an ego-friendly atmosphere amongst all the acts.
Each and every one of the performers played for free and the profits made will go to charities connected with cancer and Parkinson's Disease. On behalf of the latter I wish to express my sincere thanks to all concerned for their participation and support.
- 1 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 2 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 4 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
- 5 A146 near Beccles closed by police after crash
- 6 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 7 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 8 New fully vegan café to open in Lowestoft
- 9 Is this Suffolk's most stylish beach hut?
- 10 Three men arrested after 'unofficial Supermarket Sweep' in town centre
G A WOODS
London Road South