You misses the Boat!
YOU missed the boat!Well, you did if you were not at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on Saturday July 26.It was a busy weekend with lots of things going on, so maybe if this one slipped through the net you missed a real treat.
YOU missed the boat!
Well, you did if you were not at the Hotel Victoria, in Lowestoft, on Saturday July 26.
It was a busy weekend with lots of things going on, so maybe if this one slipped through the net you missed a real treat.
Local musicians Big Red Boat and their crew assembled a line up of entertainers; some fresh, others well seasoned, but every one performed self-penned compositions of, I must say, a very high quality. It was a triumph of relaxed organisation and as far as I could see, an ego-friendly atmosphere amongst all the acts.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every one of the performers played for free and the profits made will go to charities connected with cancer and Parkinson's Disease. On behalf of the latter I wish to express my sincere thanks to all concerned for their participation and support.
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 8 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 9 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
G A WOODS
London Road South