Young boy injured in Lowestoft collision
A FOUR-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.
A FOUR-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday (Monday) afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault