Young boy injured in Lowestoft collision
A FOUR-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.
A FOUR-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday (Monday) afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 3 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 4 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 7 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 8 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment