Young boy injured in Lowestoft collision
A FOUR-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.
A FOUR-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday (Monday) afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 4 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 5 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 6 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 7 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 8 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 9 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 10 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight