Young boy knocked over in Lowestoft
A YOUNG boy has been injured after being involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.The emergency services are currently on the scene of the collision in Yarmouth Road, which happened outside the Denes High School at around 4.
A YOUNG boy has been injured after being involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.
The collision happened in Yarmouth Road, just outside the Denes High School, at around 4.10pm on Tuesday afternoon.
Police spokesman Anne-Marie Breach told The Journal: 'We were called just after 4.15pm to Yarmouth Road after receiving a report that a young boy had been knocked over.
'He is believed to be 11-years-old and has suffered minor injuries.'
You may also want to watch:
The youngster was involved in a collision with a maroon Volvo 960 car, and the scene was eventually cleared by 4.45pm with the road - one of the major gateways to and from town - re-opened.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 9 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 10 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency