Young boy knocked over in Lowestoft
A YOUNG boy has been injured after being involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.The emergency services are currently on the scene of the collision in Yarmouth Road, which happened outside the Denes High School at around 4.
A YOUNG boy has been injured after being involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft.
The collision happened in Yarmouth Road, just outside the Denes High School, at around 4.10pm on Tuesday afternoon.
Police spokesman Anne-Marie Breach told The Journal: 'We were called just after 4.15pm to Yarmouth Road after receiving a report that a young boy had been knocked over.
'He is believed to be 11-years-old and has suffered minor injuries.'
You may also want to watch:
The youngster was involved in a collision with a maroon Volvo 960 car, and the scene was eventually cleared by 4.45pm with the road - one of the major gateways to and from town - re-opened.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 9 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage