Young cyclist hurt in Yarmouth crash
Kim BriscoeA 12-year-old cyclist has been taken to hospital after he came off his bike in an accident with a car.Kim Briscoe
A 12-year-old cyclist has been taken to hospital after he came off his bike in an accident with a car.
The accident happened shortly before 2.30pm today outside Topps Tiles in Pasteur Road, Yarmouth,
The boy was taken to the James Paget University Hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Just over an hour later, at 3.40pm, a 29-year-old man was taken to the same hospital to be treated for knee injuries following another road crash.
You may also want to watch:
The accident involved a motorcycle and a car and happened at the junction of Spencer Avenue and Church Lane in Gorleston.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 8 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 9 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 10 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company