Young cyclist hurt in Yarmouth crash
Kim BriscoeA 12-year-old cyclist has been taken to hospital after he came off his bike in an accident with a car.Kim Briscoe
A 12-year-old cyclist has been taken to hospital after he came off his bike in an accident with a car.
The accident happened shortly before 2.30pm today outside Topps Tiles in Pasteur Road, Yarmouth,
The boy was taken to the James Paget University Hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Just over an hour later, at 3.40pm, a 29-year-old man was taken to the same hospital to be treated for knee injuries following another road crash.
You may also want to watch:
The accident involved a motorcycle and a car and happened at the junction of Spencer Avenue and Church Lane in Gorleston.
- 1 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 2 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 3 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 4 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 5 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 6 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 7 Delays expected for bridge works
- 8 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary