Young women threatened in home raid
Hayley MaceThree young women were threatened during a robbery in Lowestoft on Thursday evening.Three females, aged 16, 18 and 20, were at a house in May Road at about 8.Hayley Mace
Three young women were threatened during a robbery in Lowestoft on Thursday evening.
Three females, aged 16, 18 and 20, were at a house in May Road at about 8.20pm when three males barged in, shouting and threatening the females, and asking after another person who was not present.
The 16-year-old was then assaulted, causing pain but no injury.
The males searched the premises and stole cash before leaving. On their way out they saw another male approaching and chased after him, but gave up at the May Road junction with Love Road.
You may also want to watch:
The offenders are described as being in their mid teens to early 20s and were wearing black/ dark clothing - one also wearing a black balaclava, one with a scarf partially over his face and one white and wearing a hat with blond hair underneath.
Contact Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 2 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 3 A12 closed following serious three-vehicle crash
- 4 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 5 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 6 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 7 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 8 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- 10 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook