Youngsters impress judges in Lowestoft’s Got Talent competition
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters have been proving that Lowestoft truly has got talent as they auditioned to perform at a town festival.
The Lowestoft's Got Talent competition held auditions at the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield this week.
And nine successful dancers, singers and guitarists made it through to the final of the competition, which will take place during the Lowestoft Summer Festival on July 22.
The youngsters will be performing on the Royal Green during the free event, which will also see other local artists showcasing their talents on July 23.
The acts were all put through to the final after impressing a panel of judges, who will then pick an overall winner at the festival.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Allannah Wilson said: 'Nine show-stopping performers have been put through to the final, each showing brilliant potential, some are amazingly entertaining while others share a raw heartfelt message, we are sure that everyone will love it.'
- 1 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 2 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 5 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 6 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted