Your business could net a top prize by backing Lowestoft Town FC in shirt sponsor raffle
- Credit: Mark Chappell/Focus Images Ltd
Throughout the 2015/16 season, Lowestoft Town will come face to face with a number of established teams including Stockport County, Boston United and FC United of Manchester.
And now, there is a chance for your business to make the long journeys across the country and take to the field with the Trawlerboys by entering a grand raffle to find a main shirt sponsor for the club.
If successful, the winning company name will be emblazoned on the front of the club shirts when the team compete in their Vanarama National League North matches.
Entry into the raffle costs £500 per ticket, or three tickets can be purchased for £1,000, and in return, along with the chance to win the main prize, the winner will also secure a number of lucrative opportunities.
Two complimentary season tickets, half-time hospitality, a complimentary advertising board, and your logo on all club stationary and the match-day programme, will all be additionally provided for the winner.
You may also want to watch:
Every business that enters is also entitled to an advertising board at Crown Meadow or ten match day tickets in return of their support.
The draw will take place next Saturday, October, 17 following the Trawlerboys' home match against Harrogate.
- 1 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 2 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 3 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 4 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 5 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 7 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 8 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 9 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 10 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
Sam Hossack, Sales and Marketing Executive at the club, said: 'This summer, the club has been unable to find a shirt sponsor which is very unfortunate considering we are the most successful non-league team in the area, however this does give us the chance to hold our very exciting 'Main Shirt Sponsor Grand Raffle' once again.
'This is a truly unique opportunity to get a Suffolk/Norfolk based business on the map and become the new main shirt sponsor for Lowestoft Town Football Club, playing once again in The National League North.
'The club are well established to progress even further up the football league pyramid, and we want to invite businesses to net themselves a chance to come on our journey with us.'
? To enter the raffle, contact Mr Hossack on 07842 007189 or email email@example.com