Your chance to enter The Journal’s Pets on Parade competition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
We all love our pets – and now it's the time for your cats, dogs and other furry animals to show their star qualities in our annual Pets on Parade competition.
Every year, The Journal teams up with Picture Studios, in Lowestoft town centre, to encourage people to vote for the best pets.
The winners and runners-up receive some top prizes from the photography studio, based in London Road North – and truly become stars of the town.
But even those that don't win get their moment in the spotlight, as we publish a special pull-out featuring the pictures of all the entries.
To ensure your pet is in with a chance of winning, call Picture Studios on 01502 573154 to make an appointment, or drop into the premises at 117 London Road North, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Those wishing to enter MUST fill in and hand over the entry form in this week's Journal before any photos are taken. Early booking is highly recommended.
Photos are to be taken in the week beginning Monday, January 30.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
- 10 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
There are three categories – top cat, top dog and top pet, for animals other than cats and dogs.
The owner of the winning pet in each category will receive a 20in x 16in canvas wrap portrait, worth £190.
Runners-up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait, worth £60, with a 7in x 5in portrait – worth £46 – going to those in third place.