Your chance to enter The Journal’s Pets on Parade competition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
We all love our pets – and now it's the time for your cats, dogs and other furry animals to show their star qualities in our annual Pets on Parade competition.
Every year, The Journal teams up with Picture Studios, in Lowestoft town centre, to encourage people to vote for the best pets.
The winners and runners-up receive some top prizes from the photography studio, based in London Road North – and truly become stars of the town.
But even those that don't win get their moment in the spotlight, as we publish a special pull-out featuring the pictures of all the entries.
To ensure your pet is in with a chance of winning, call Picture Studios on 01502 573154 to make an appointment, or drop into the premises at 117 London Road North, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Those wishing to enter MUST fill in and hand over the entry form in this week's Journal before any photos are taken. Early booking is highly recommended.
Photos are to be taken in the week beginning Monday, January 30.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
There are three categories – top cat, top dog and top pet, for animals other than cats and dogs.
The owner of the winning pet in each category will receive a 20in x 16in canvas wrap portrait, worth £190.
Runners-up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait, worth £60, with a 7in x 5in portrait – worth £46 – going to those in third place.