Your chance to judge the winners!
- Credit: Archant
These are all stunning images and all of them are winners – but we are now asking you to pick your favourite.
The photographs were all winners of our Picture of the Week competition, appearing in The Journal between July and December last year.
What we would like you to do now is to have a look at all the photographs, decide which is the best – or your favourite – and fill in the voting coupon from The Journal.
It couldn't be easier – all you have to do is add the number of your favourite picture and fill in the voting form.
And EVERYONE who votes will have their names put into a prize draw with the winner receiving a Picture Studios sitting experience and a free 12x10-inch print.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a couple of runners-up prizes of a Picture Studios photo-sitting and a free 7x5 print.
The person whose photograph is voted our latest champion of champions will receive their picture in a 12in x 18in photo canvas, worth £130, from our regular competition sponsor, Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
We know our weekly picture contests are a hit with readers, so what better way to choose a favourite than this?
The closing date for votes is noon on Friday, February 5.