Your chance to judge the winners!
- Credit: Archant
These are all stunning images and all of them are winners – but we are now asking you to pick your favourite.
The photographs were all winners of our Picture of the Week competition, appearing in The Journal between July and December last year.
What we would like you to do now is to have a look at all the photographs, decide which is the best – or your favourite – and fill in the voting coupon from The Journal.
It couldn't be easier – all you have to do is add the number of your favourite picture and fill in the voting form.
And EVERYONE who votes will have their names put into a prize draw with the winner receiving a Picture Studios sitting experience and a free 12x10-inch print.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a couple of runners-up prizes of a Picture Studios photo-sitting and a free 7x5 print.
The person whose photograph is voted our latest champion of champions will receive their picture in a 12in x 18in photo canvas, worth £130, from our regular competition sponsor, Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
We know our weekly picture contests are a hit with readers, so what better way to choose a favourite than this?
The closing date for votes is noon on Friday, February 5.