Carlos can't wait to make home debut
CARLOS Edwards is relishing the new challenge in his career having signed for Ipswich Town from Sunderland.'I can't wait for my home debut against Nottingham Forest on Tuesday if the manager picks me,' said the effervescent Trinidad and Tobago international.
CARLOS Edwards is relishing the new challenge in his career having signed for Ipswich Town from Sunderland.
'I can't wait for my home debut against Nottingham Forest on Tuesday if the manager picks me,' said the effervescent Trinidad and Tobago international. 'And I hope I don't let anybody down.
'I suffered no jet lag on Saturday after my late arrival back from the Caribbean and feel like a spring chicken.
'I feel really good and have a seven-year-old and two-year-old at home to keep me young.
You may also want to watch:
'After the game at the Riverside I went back to my Washington home because I had stuff to attend to after nearly a fortnight away.
'This is a new challenge for me and one that I relish with both myself and my family looking forward to a move to Suffolk.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 5 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 8 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
'They tell me the weather is good and I am looking forward to that.
'For some reason a good start to the season has eluded us, but a win against Forest and we can move on.'